JOIN ME FEBRUARY 24-25, 2018 FOR THE VIRTUAL HYPNOSIS CONVENTION
Stephanie C. Conkle
Title: Learn Hypnoanesthesia!
“Many clients are allergic to chemical anesthesia. Learn how to make use of natural anesthesia the body already creates. This can be done so easily with hypnosis and serves clients who need medical procedures, dental procedures, childbirth, tattoos, acupuncture, and more.”
1. Learn when to use hypnoanesthesia
2. Learn the differences between waking suggestion, waking hypnosis, and trance state. (Credit: Dave Elman)
3. Increase your own confidence and delivery of speech intonation and inflection to master waking suggestion.
4. Practice waking suggestion with the egg experiment.
5. Use waking suggestion to induce glove analgesia.
6. Use waking suggestion as a lever to bring the client into deep trance.
7. Learn how to achieve full body anesthesia in somnambulism.
8. Learn how and when to remove anesthesia suggestions and bring the client safely out of somnambulism.
Biography: Stephanie Conkle is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Success Coach, and Author. She holds a BA from Georgia State University. Stephanie left her lucrative corporate career to follow her bliss and pursue hypnotherapy and has never looked back. She earned her basic hypnotism certifications through the School of Hypnosis and her advanced clinical hypnotherapy certifications through the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy (ICBCH). She is a member in good standing of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA), and the American Alliance of Hypnotists (AAH). She is also a certified hypnosis instructor. Visit her website at StephanieConkle.com